How to Join Indian Navy
Indian Navy is an integral part of the Armed forces. Many students dream to get into the Navy. So, it is one of the brightest careers. It is necessary to know that ‘How to Join Indian Navy?’. Thus, it is our duty to guide you about the same. Most importantly, you should be aware of it thoroughly. That is why we are providing information regarding ‘How to Join Indian Navy?’. We have also covered the article on ‘How to Join the Indian Army‘. On the other hand, you too get ready to gain this information.
How to Join Indian Navy?
As it is a bright side for career, many students appear for it. Getting the proper information regarding it is necessary. And we are here for you people. So, we are delivering a tutorial ‘How to Join Indian Navy?’. Get the benefits as it is going to be informative.
Various Mode of Entries in Navy
- UPSC Exams
- Combined Defence Services Examination (CDSE)
- NDA (Navy)
- NDA (Naval Academy)
- National Cadet Corps (NCC)
- Direct Entry Scheme Permanent Commission (For Undergraduates)
- Direct Entry Scheme Permanent Commission (For Graduates)
- Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET) Permanent Commission/ Short Service Commission Graduate Level
Through Combined Defence Services Exam (CDSE)
Exam Conducting Process
- This mode of exam is useful as UPSC conducts this exam.
In addition, an SSB interview takes place. It is more interesting for the students.
After that, a medical test is arranged by the Indian navy. Moreover, only Naval candidates are applicable for this.
Final Merit List
UPSC publishes final merit list. Thus, students can enter Navy using this way.
Through NDA (Navy) & NDA (Naval Academy)
- For this medium, UPSC conducts a written test. Students must crack it for the next step.
SSB interview takes place for the students. Thus, they must crack it for the selection.
After that, the Indian navy arranges a medical test. For this, only Naval candidates are applicable.
Final Merit List
UPSC publishes final merit list. So, in this way also, students can enter into Navy.
- This medium is suitable for B.E./B. Tech graduates having Naval Wing Senior Division NCC ‘C’ certificate.
- It is published with CDSE advertisement.
- There is no written test for this. So, it is good for students to crack.
- In addition to the above, students face SSB interviews in the next step.
- In a medical exam by the Indian Navy, students get tested. Further, the final merit list is displayed.
Direct Entry Scheme Permanent Commission (For Undergraduates)
- This is also called a 10+2 (B. Tech) entry.
- 12th pass students having 70% in PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) group along with 50% in 10th English are allowed.
- JEE rank is mandatory for this. So, students must crack it.
- SSB takes place on the basis of All India Merit. Further, SSB displays the final list.
Direct Entry Scheme Permanent Commission (For Graduates)
- This is controlled by IHQ-MoD(Navy)/DMPR.
- After that, the prelim scanning test for music, sports is arranged.
- Qualifying students face SSB interviews.
- Further, they appear for medical tests.
- Indian Navy publishes a merit list of the candidates. Thus, in this way, students can enter the Navy.
Through Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET)
- In spite of the above ways, this way is also available. So, students should look for this too.
- The arrangement of this exam is 2 times a year. So, this is a good chance for the applicants.
In this way, following the above-mentioned ways, students can enter the Navy. In addition to this, it will be a great opportunity for them.